What is pve Proxmox is opensource server virtualization management,Proxmox ability to manage virtual server (VPS) technology with the Linux OpenVZ and KVM technologies.
Proxmox displays a web interface that can be accessed after installation on your server that makes management easier, usually requiring only a few clicks and a few commands.
Some operating systems can run on one CPU. This is a solution to reduce the costs that can be incurred by the company and you can install OS linux and Windows.
Some things that need to be considered
- Debian 6 64 bit based
- Supports the latest Intel & AMD chipsets
- Combination of KVM & Openvz virtualization technology
- web interface management
- Creating and managing virtual infrastructure
- Wide Hardware Support
- Optimizing virtualization to support high workloads and shared.
- Scaled up to 32 nodes
Advantages of using Proxmox
- Working Best performance.
- Optimized installation, so it’s faster.
- Easy in management.
- Suitable for Enterprise class.
may be now you understand pve and not question what is pve ?
You can download and visit proxmox site in link https://www.proxmox.com/en/downloads